- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- General Studies Program
- Direct Enrollment
- Food Studies Program
- Honors and Independent Research
- Summer Programs
- Summer Intensive Italian
- Community Engagement
- Academic Calendar
- Library Resources
- Umbra Faculty
- COURSES OFFERED
- Fall Semester 2014 Courses
- Spring Semester 2015 Courses
- Summer Session 2015 General Studies Courses
- Summer: Italian Language & Culture Program
Summer Session 2015 General Studies Courses
Need help getting academic credit at your home institution?
If you have specific course requirements to be fulfilled, we will help you figure out which course best suit your needs. Please look at the descriptions below and email us with any questions.
Many courses include a co-curricular field trip to important destinations in Italy. Please see individual course descriptions for more details. Note that field trips are subject to change. Students should not plan personal travel until there is a final date confirmation from professors during the first week of class.
* Courses with community engagement.