- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- General Studies Program
- Direct Enrollment
- Food Studies Program
- Honors and Independent Research
- Summer Programs
- Summer Intensive Italian
- Community Engagement
- Academic Calendar
- Library Resources
- Umbra Faculty
- COURSES OFFERED
- Fall Semester 2014 Courses
- Spring Semester 2015 Courses
- Summer Session 2014 General Studies Courses
- Summer: Italian Language & Culture Program
Summer Session 2014 General Studies Courses
Need help getting academic credit at your home institution?
If you have specific course requirements to be fulfilled, we will help you figure out which course best suit your needs. Please look at the descriptions below and email us with any questions.
Many courses include a co-curricular field trip to important destinations in Italy. Please see individual course descriptions for more details. Note that field trips are subject to change. Students should not plan personal travel until there is a final date confirmation from professors during the first week of class.
* Courses with community engagement.
Anthropology & Sociology
Business and Marketing
Courses with Service Learning Components
- ARFW 350: Archeological Field Workshop*
- ARCL 340: Archaeology in Central Italy: The Etruscan and Roman Legacy
- HSRE 330: The Roman Empire
- SOIT 362: Modern Italy: History, Folkloristic Traditions and La Dolce Vita
- DHIR 210: Passion, Power & Creative Process: Unmasking Dance in the Italian Renaissance
- SOIT 361: Not Just a Meal: The History and Politics of Food in Italy