- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- General Studies Program
- Direct Enrollment
- Food Studies Program
- Honors and Independent Research
- Summer Programs
- Summer Intensive Italian
- Community Engagement
- Academic Calendar
- Library Resources
- Umbra Faculty
- COURSES OFFERED
- Fall Semester 2015 Courses
- Spring Semester 2015 Courses
- Summer Session 2015 General Studies Courses
- Summer: Italian Language & Culture Program
Summer Session 2015 General Studies Courses
Find classes to fulfill your course requirements.
To ensure you receive academic credit and to find classes that best suit your major, please read the course descriptions below and email us with any questions.
Many courses include a co-curricular field trip to important destinations in Italy. Please see individual course descriptions for more details. Note that field trips are subject to change; therefore, students should not plan personal travel until the final field trip dates are confirmed by professors during the first week of classes.
* Courses with community engagement.
Anthropology & Sociology
Film & Media Studies
INTENSTIVE ITALIAN THROUGH CULTURE PROGRAM
- CWIT 340: Italian Tales and Stories: Creative Writing Through Literary Models
- LIAH 370: Leonardo da Vinci: Renaissance Man and Modern Myth
- THIT 360: Mafia, Murder, and Mystery: Crime in Contemporary Italian Literature and Cinema
- SOIT 362: Modern Italy: History, Folkloristic Traditions and La Dolce Vita
- HSIT 349: The History and Culture of Food in Italy