VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SESSIONS AND ON-CAMPUS VISITS
The Umbra Institute offers interactive virtual information sessions featuring members of our Admissions Office and On-site staff direct from Italy. Live information sessions are a great way to get students to learn about study abroad opportunities and promote faculty-led and custom programs on campus.
Umbra has prepared a 45-minute general info session, or we can create a special info session to discuss specific programs. As always, each session concludes by giving students the opportunity to ask our staff questions about the courses and programs we offer, student life, affordability and scholarships, and more.
Discover Umbra programs and ask questions
– conveniently from the classroom!
BOOK A SESSION
The Umbra Institute can assist in developing a comprehensive informational and promotional plan to help students learn about the study abroad programs and educational opportunities your college or university offers at Umbra. We can assist with:
● participation in on-campus and virtual study-abroad fairs
● providing creatively designed promotional flyers
● launching a web landing page where students can access program-specific details;
● running social media ads targeting students on your campus;
● providing PowerPoint presentations, image slide shows, and/or press releases;
● Umbra faculty guest lectures – live from Italy;
● webinars, virtual tours of Perugia, and of course virtual and on-site classroom visits.
On May 15th, 2023, Zachary Nowak, Jacopo Bernardini, Manuel Barbato, and Amanda Fontana, all of The Umbra Institute, presented at...read more
It is almost summertime, the weather is (finally) getting warmer and Umbra staff is preparing for the arrival of summer...read more
By Kenna Haverkamp, University of Colorado, Boulder Studying abroad in Perugia holds what seems to be an endless amount of...read more