Supplemental Fees Pay-in-Advance Option
Worried about budgeting while abroad? You are not alone!
Now you can cover most of the additional expenses prior to or upon arrival with one fixed fee supplement. The published programs tuition for the semester do not include, textbooks, readers, course museum and travel fees, permit to stay fees (permesso di soggiorno) and extra insurance , Umbra pay activities, cultural workshops, and the Umbra-sponsored group weekend trip to Southern Italy.
If you would like to have the convenience of paying for all fees in advance prior to arrival, Umbra offers an “all-Inclusive” prepayment option.
- Permit to stay fees (permesso); 250 Euro value
- Any and all Textbooks or Course Readers for any courses; 125-250 Euro value
- All Course Travel and Museum Fees for any courses; 250-500 Euro value
- All Umbra activities – even those with extra fees – wine tasting, olive picking, coffee & pizza workshops and more; 50 Euro value
- Participation in the Umbra optional weekend trip; 380 Euro value
- All Umbra Day trips and Extra-curricular Excursions. 50 Euro value
Pay in Advance Price: $1250.00
Once paid, students will not receive any additional billing from Umbra while abroad and have full access to all activities and excursions Umbra has to offer. The Umbra Institute does not offer a meal plan, therefore your only additional expenses while in Italy will be will be your meals and personal spending. No bills, no worries!
How to Order
Simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to include the all-inclusive supplement to your program either before arrival or during orientation. And we will prepare one bill that you can pay online prior or at the start of the semester and never worry about any extra fees.